Environmental Services Offices

Main Page

Residential Information:
For residential quantities of household trash and recycling.

Collection Sites

Other Information & Programs:

Commercial Haulers:

LEED Information:

home     government     calendars     what's new     education     doing business     visitors

Disposal information for special and hazardous wastes:

  • Friable Asbestos Materials - Contact the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)

  • Ammunition -- Call the Fire, Rescue & Emergency Services at (540) 347-6995 or visit http://www.fauquierfirerescue.org.

  • Compressed Gas Cylinders – return to distributor.

  • Liquids – Contact office for more information.

  • Fuel Tanks – Contact office for more information.

  • Hazardous Waste - Available contacts

  • Fluorescent Light Bulbs – Residential Quantities are accepted.
    Available contacts for larger quantities.

  • Infectious or Medical Waste – Contact DEQ

  • Large Animal Carcasses – Contact office for more information.

  • Paint (Oil, or other) - Available contacts

  • Petroleum-Contaminated Soil - Contact DEQ

  • Radioactive Waste - Contact DEQ

  • Rail Road Ties - Contact office form more information

  • Septic Tank Clean-Out Waste: for more information, visit the Department of Environmental Health homepage.

Go to our Household Hazardous Waste Information page.

Date Last Modified: 02/02/2015


Search :
Copyright 2001 - Fauquier County. All rights reserved.