Bealeton Afternoon Book Club
The Bealeton Library's Afternoon Book Club for adults meets at 2:30 p.m., usually on the third Thursday of the month.
New members are always welcome. Call (540) 422-8500, ext. 6872 for more information or to suggest new authors, titles or genres for discussion.
The group will be discussing the following selections for 2014:
- Jan. 16: Gift From the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Feb. 13: The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- March 20: The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- April 24: And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- May 22: Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- June 19: The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
- July 24: The Secret Keeper: A Novel by Kate Morton
- Aug. 21: Planning meeting
To learn more about all of the library's book clubs, visit our Readers' Tools page.