Resources at the Library
Reference & General Works
Books & Other Materials
- CaseFinder Web - For use in the library; provides Virginia Case Law including U.S. Supreme Court, Federal 4th Circuit and Eastern and Western District Courts, Virginia Supreme Court, Court of Appeals, Workers' Compensation Commission, selected Virginia circuit courts, attorney general and legal ethics opinions.
- Virginia Legal Forms Library - Access official state-specific, federal, business, personal, real estate and general forms covering hundreds of legal subjects and issues.
- Criminal Justice Collection (Find It Virginia) - Over 700 journals covering law enforcement/legal issues are included in this special collection.
- Insurance & Liability Collection (Find It Virginia) - This database covers the insurance and liability industry, labor relations, mortgage banking, legal issues and more.
- Lexis Nexis Total Research - For use in the library only - speak with reference staff for access; includes the National Primary Library, which has Federal Case and Legislative and Administrative law, and legal codes, administrative codes, and case law for all 50 states. Also includes Michie's Jurisprudence for civil and criminal law in Virginia and Martindale-Hubbell.