Mystery Book Club
The Warrenton Library's adult mystery book club meets at noon the third Thursday of the month, usually in the John Barton Payne Building, 2 Courthouse Square, Warrenton. For more information, call or e-mail Maryellen Nealon, (540) 422-8514, or ask for details at the Warrenton Library Reference Desk. You may also want to check out the library's book blog, Book Notes, which includes many wonderful posts from Maryellen, often about the mystery genre.
The group will be discussing the following selections in 2013:
- Jan. 17: Mystic River by Dennis Lehane
- Feb. 21: Wicked Autumn by G M Malliet
- March 21: Think of a Number by John Verdon
- April 18: The Woods by Harlan Coben
- May 16: The Yard by Alex Grecian
- June 20: The Cutting Season by Attica Locke
- July 18: Deep Storm or The Third Gate by Lincoln Child
- Aug. 15: March Violets by Phillip Kerr
- Sept. 19: The Ice Princess by Camilla Lackberg
- Oct. 17: Feast Day of Fools by James Lee Burke
- Nov. 21: The Murder Stone by Charles Todd
- Dec. 19: book chat/year-end review
To learn more about all of the library's book clubs, visit our Readers' Tools page.