Fauquier County Public Library -- Health Resources
Library Home Page > Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness Resources
The library partners with Fauquier Health to provide access to health and wellness books, videos, magazines and numerous online resources.
Books, DVDs and Magazines by Topic
Articles via Premium Databases
Ask a Question
- E-mail a librarian with a reference question.
- Call (540) 422-8500, ext. 6862 and a librarian will assist you with locating articles, Web sites and other health resources available through the library.
Navigate Health Care: Get started with Virginia-specific resources...
- Enroll Virginia - Apply for health insurance in Virginia's new health insurance marketplace
- Navigators - Get help from trained volunteers for our region
- Virginia Health Navigator - Access background information on health care and health care reform
- SeniorNavigator - Free service that connects seniors, caregivers, and adults with disabilities with the services they need.
Diseases & Conditions
- Healthcare.gov - Find health coverage, see if you qualify for free or low-cost coverage, using the Health Insurance Marketplace
- Health Insurance - Information from MedlinePlus
State & Local Health Information, Services
Related library policies: