The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 2, 2009 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, April 2, 2009, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE MARCH 5, 2009 MEETING
2. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-016, CHARLES A. CARDINE, TRUSTEE (OWNER)/FATHER PATRICK CARDINE (APPLICANT) – SAINT PATRICK ORTHODOX CHURCH, INC.
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to locate a place of worship in an existing building, PIN #6980-76-1190-000, located at 6588 Balls Mill Road, Cedar Run District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-025, QUARLES OIL COMPANY, INC./QUARLES TRUCK STOP, INC. (OWNERS)/QUARLES PETROLEUM, INC. (APPLICANT) – LUBE PLANT LOAD RACK
Applicant is requesting special permit approval for petroleum products bulk storage in order to install nine (9) bulk lubricant storage tanks, PIN #6981-23-9887-000 and 6981-23-8454-000, located at 9683 James Madison Highway and 9719 James Madison Highway, Cedar Run District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
4. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-LE-028, IAN MARC & SHANNON LEIGH MARQUISE (OWNERS)/SHANNON MARQUISE (APPLICANT) – BUSY BEES PRESCHOOL
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to operate a preschool, PIN #6899-44-9833-000, located at 6125 Olivera Avenue, Lee District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-LE-031, HAROLD L. WILLIAMS, JR. (OWNER)/ARION ARNE (APPLICANT) – ASA TOWING
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to operate a motor vehicle impoundment (maximum of 10 vehicles), towing business, PIN #6888-25-7735-000, located at 11538 James Madison Street, Lee District, Remington, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
6. OTHER BUSINESS