The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, October 7, 2010 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, October 7, 2010, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE SEPTEMBER 2, 2010 MEETING
2. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-CR-006, STEVEN BRYANT (OWNER/APPLICANT) – BRYANT’S POWERWASHING
Applicant is requesting an amendment to a previously approved special permit for a small contracting business as a major home occupation, PIN #7931-17-2097-000, 7931-16-1895-000, and 7931-16-0895-000, located at 9529 Elk Run Road, Cedar Run District, Catlett, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff) Note: Public hearing was closed on October 1, 2009.
3. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP11-SC-002, WILSHIRE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (OWNER)/CHARLES JENKINS (APPLICANT)
Applicant is appealing a Zoning Administrator’s determination regarding display, a produce vendor, located in a required front yard, PIN #6995-88-5503-000, located at 5599 Lee Highway, Scott District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
4. ZONING VARIANCE #ZNVA11-MA-003, KATHLEEN W. TAYLOR (OWNER/APPLICANT) – TAYLOR PROPERTY
Applicant is requesting a variance to reduce the required one hundred (100) foot setback to allow for an addition to an existing barn, PIN#6946-51-2358-000, located at 6685 Bull Moose Court, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
5. ZONING VARIANCE #ZNVA11-CR-004, MT. CARMEL BAPTIST CHURCH/MT. CARMEL BAPTIST CHURCH, TRUSTEES (OWNERS)/JOHN H. JAMES (APPLICANT) – MT. CARMEL BAPTIST CHURCH
Applicant is requesting variances to reduce the required seventy-five (75) foot front setback to allow for the construction of two additions and the required twenty-five (25) foot rear setback for an existing structure, PIN #7817-96-8336-000 and 7817-96-6101-000, located at 12714 Elk Run Road and 12734 Elk Run Road, Cedar Run District, Midland, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT11-CR-005, WALNUT GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH, TRUSTEES & ANDRE E. MARSHALL (OWNERS)/REVEREND LEON JACKSON, PASTOR AND ANDRE E. MARSHALL (APPLICANTS) – WALNUT GROVE BAPTIST CHURCH
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to allow for the expansion of an existing place of worship, PIN #6992-88-8892-000 and 6992-89-9182-000, located at 8909 Meetze Road and 8905 Meetze Road, Cedar Run District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
7. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT11-LE-006, MOUNT HOLLY BAPTIST CHURCH, TRUSTEES (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – MOUNT HOLLY BAPTIST CHURCH
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to allow for the expansion of an existing place of worship, PIN #6895-48-2918-000, located at 6172 Sumerduck Road, Lee District, Remington, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
8. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT11-CR-007, DONALD H. & LINDA LECHER (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – TOP DOG RESORT, INC.
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a dog boarding facility, PIN #7931-45-2390-000, located at 2591 Carriage Ford Road, Cedar Run District, Catlett, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
9. OTHER BUSINESS