The Finance Planning and Implementation Committee consists of two members of the Board of Supervisors appointed by the Board on an annual basis. The Committee serves as the Board of Supervisors’ designee for oversight of general government capital projects exceeding $100,000 intended to improve or expand facilities, to include utility projects and grant-funded projects, such as the Airport. Scope excludes School projects and scheduled maintenance of major systems (HVAC, roofs, etc.).
Responsibilities, Appointment, & Terms
- Provide general oversight regarding approved projects' scope, schedule and budget.
- Review and refine process used to develop, design and complete projects.
- Assist and collaborate with staff, as needed, on capital projects.
- Review projects proposed outside of budget process, and provide recommendations to the Board of Supervisors.
- Receive periodic progress reports on projects reviewed by committee.
- Assist in developing new program concepts such as the proposed southern public safety facility, utility plans and future options for the Shadow Lawn complex.
Committee Term: Annual appointment
|Board Member/Staff||Representing||Term Expiration|
|Mary Leigh McDaniel
Marshall District Supervisor
|R. Holder Trumbo, Jr.
Scott District Supervisor
|Paul S. McCulla*
County Administrator (Staff)
Phone: (540) 422-8003
|*Denotes Staff Lead
Meetings and Agendas
CANCELLED - Facilities Planning & Implementation Committee Regular Monthly Meeting
CANCELLED – Facilities Planning & Implementation Committee (FPIC) meeting scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Date: 12/07/2017 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Warren Green Building - Board of Supervisors' Meeting Room
10 Hotel Street,, 1st Floor - Large Meeting Room
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
CANCELLED – The Facilities Planning & Implementation Committee (FPIC) meeting scheduled for Thursday, December 7, 2017, 12:00 pm, in the Warren Green Building, 10 Hotel Street, BOS Meeting Room, in Warrenton VA has been cancelled.
The next regular FPIC meeting is scheduled for Thursday, January 4, 2018, 12:00 pm