The mission of the Clerk to Board of Supervisor’s Office is to maintain the vision of the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors by providing an avenue that permits an accessible and accurate library of official public records, past and present.
The Office of the Municipal Clerk strives to provide a professional link between the citizens of Fauquier County and the decision makers for the County. We aim to serve as a neutral and impartial source for obtaining information and official records of all citizens, County staffers and County officials. The office of the Clerk provides several key functions that are vital to local government and the citizens of the County.
- Prepares Board Agendas
- Prepares Minutes
- Provides Notice of Board Meeting
- Coordinates Events and Daily Activities for Board of Supervisors
- Maintains Official Records of the County (Agendas, Contracts, Minutes, Ordinances and Resolutions)
- Prepares Official Correspondence, Letters and Proclamations
- Maintains Boards and Commission Records
- Custodian of the County Seal
- As well as a variety of other duties