The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, May 7, 2009 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, May 7, 2009, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE APRIL 2, 2009 MEETING
2. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-016, CHARLES A. CARDINE, TRUSTEE (OWNER)/FATHER PATRICK CARDINE (APPLICANT) – SAINT PATRICK ORTHODOX CHURCH, INC.
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to locate a place of worship in an existing building, PIN #6980-76-1190-000, located at 6588 Balls Mill Road, Cedar Run District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-LE-033, ROBERT TED CRABTREE & MICHAEL R. ZUPAN (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – OPAL 101, LLC
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a contractor’s office, shop, and materials storage yard with all equipment and materials contained entirely within a building or completely screened from view, PIN #6980-19-2537-000 and a portion of 6980-18-3105-000, located on the south side of Opal Road (Route 687) and west of James Madison Highway (Routes 15/17/29), Lee District, with a portion in Cedar Run District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
4. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-034, RONALD H. & KAREN G. CORL (OWNERS/APPLICANTS)
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to reduce the 100’ setback requirement for a barn in order to replace the current structure, PIN #6982-56-5277-000, located at 6757 Beach Road, Cedar Run District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-035, WILLIAM O. & CHRISTINE A. HAYES, ET AL (OWNERS)/STEVE C. BRYANT & DALE LANDRETH (APPLICANTS) – BRYANT’S POWERWASHING
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a small contracting business as a major home occupation, PIN #7931-17-2097-000, 7931-16-1895-000, and 7931-16-0895-000, located at 9529 Elk Run Road, Cedar Run District, Catlett, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-LE-036, 2325 18th STREET LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (OWNER)/YOON KIM (APPLICANT) – MOUNTAIN KIM MARTIAL ARTS
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to operate a martial arts studio as an indoor sports/activity complex 25,000 square feet or less, PIN #6899-34-0516-001, located at 11085 Marsh Road, Lee District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
7. OTHER BUSINESS