The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 12:30 p.m. on Thursday, August 6, 2009 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, August 6, 2009, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE JULY 2, 2009 MEETING
2. POSTPONED: SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-038, JAIME ZAMBRANA & MARIA L. MENDEZ (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – J. W. APPLICATORS, LLC
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a small contracting business as a major home occupation, PIN #7837-07-6714-000, located at 3158 Midland Road, Cedar Run District, Midland, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-MA-042, VIK RAILAN (OWNER/APPLICANT) – RAILAN’S USED CARS
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to operate an automobile sales dealership, PIN #6969-79-4305-000, located at 8277 East Main Street, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
4. WITHDRAWN: ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP09-MA-004, BRIAN & LUCY S. CONBOY (OWNERS/APPLICANTS)
Applicants are appealing the Zoning Administrator’s determination on subdivision potential and buildable lot status. PIN #6928-73-3271-000, 6928-63-7411-000, 6928-62-2945-000, and 6928-82-4932-000, located on the east side of Leeds Manor Road (Route 688), Marshall District, Hume, Virginia. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-CR-043, WARRENTON ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH, TRUSTEES (OWNER/APPLICANT) – WARRENTON ASSEMBLY OF GOD CHURCH
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to construct a place of worship, PIN #6983-64-0890-000 and 6983-65-4213-000, located at 8437 James Madison Highway, Cedar Run District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-MA-001, KATHLEEN W. TAYLOR (OWNER/APPLICANT)
Applicant is requesting an amendment to an approved special permit that allowed the reduction in a side yard setback for a barn. The proposed amendment seeks to increase the number of animals allowed to be kept in the barn from one to two, PIN #6946-51-2358-000, located at 6685 Bull Moose Court, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Saundra O’Connell, Staff)
7. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-LE-002, PAMELA McALWEE & ROSS UNDERWOOD (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – LOST DOG & CAT RANCH
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a kennel (animal rescue facility), PIN #7815-40-9120-000, located at 14083 Silver Hill Road, Lee District, Sumerduck, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
8. OTHER BUSINESS