The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 11:30 a.m. on Thursday, November 5, 2009 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, November 5, 2009, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE OCTOBER 1, 2009 MEETING
2. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP09-CR-005, ELK MOUNT FARM, LLC & WILLIAM C. PATTON (OWNERS)/RANGE 82, LLC (APPLICANT) – RANGE 82
Applicant is appealing a determination by the Zoning Administrator that they are in violation of an approved special permit for a recreational shooting range, PIN #7819-66-3353-000, located at 4818 Midland Road, Cedar Run District, Midland, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
3. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP10-LE-001, LUCK STONE CORPORATION (OWNER)/MARY DeCARLO (APPLICANT) – LUCK STONE CORPORATION – BEALETON PLANT
Applicant is appealing the Zoning Administrator’s determination that she has insufficient evidence to determine Luck Stone has violated Condition #18 of their special exception, PIN #6898-27-5158-000, located at 6319 Cedar Ridge Road, Lee District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
4. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP10-MA-002, BRIAN & LUCY S. CONBOY (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – CONBOY PROPERTY
Applicants are appealing the Zoning Administrator’s determination of subdivision potential for the subject property, PIN #6928-73-3271-000, located at 5217 Leeds Manor Road, Marshall District, Hume, Virginia. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT09-MA-017, WILLIAM & SUSAN G. CHEWNING (OWNERS/APPLICANTS)
Reconsideration of a previously denied special permit to reduce the required one hundred (100) foot setback for an existing barn, PIN #6064-92-7483-000, located at 1285 Rokeby Road, Marshall District, Upperville, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-SC-005, HICKORY TREE FARM, LLC (OWNER/APPLICANT) – HICKORY TREE FARM
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to reduce the required one hundred foot setback for an existing barn to allow for an addition, PIN #6093-33-2569-000, located at 6137 Hickory Tree Lane, Scott District, The Plains, Virginia. (Saundra O’Connell, Staff)
7. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-MA-008, DOROTHY G. BUTLER (OWNER)/BRAD & TIERNEY DOVAN (APPLICANTS) – MARSHALL MIDWIFERY PRACTICE, LLC
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a minor medical care facility, PIN #6969-48-6054-000, located at 8434 West Main Street, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
8. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-MA-009, MORGAN OIL CORPORATION (OWNER)/MIGUEL CORTES & JUAN JOSE CORTES (APPLICANTS) – CORTES CUSTOMS
Applicants are requesting special permit approval to operate a vehicle part sales and installation business, PIN #6969-68-3834-000, located at 8343 West Main Street, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
9. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-SC-010, L. FREDERICK & ALISON J. WORRALL (OWNERS)/ALISON J. WORRALL (APPLICANT) – CHESS, INC.
Applicant is requesting an expansion of a previously approved special permit to allow for non-spectator horse boarding and instruction, PIN #7907-42-4018-000, located at 6105 General Hunton Road, Scott District, Broad Run, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff)
10. OTHER BUSINESS