The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 2, 2010 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, September 2, 2010, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Meeting Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE AUGUST 5, 2010 MEETING
2. POSTPONED: SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-CR-022, MICHAEL E. & SANDRA L. GETZ (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – CREEKSIDE KENNELS, INC.
Applicants are requesting an amendment to a previously approved special permit for a kennel to allow for a modification in the hours of operation, maximum number of dogs and an expansion of the fenced areas, PIN #6991-93-5470-000, located at 5566 Balls Mill Road, Cedar Run District, Midland, Virginia. (Wally Horton, Staff) Note: Public hearing was closed on May 6, 2010.
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT10-CR-027, CHARLES A. CARDINE, TRUSTEE (OWNER)/FATHER PATRICK CARDINE (APPLICANT) – SAINT PATRICK ORTHODOX CHURCH, INC.
Applicant is requesting renewal of an expired special permit to locate a place of worship in an existing building, PIN #6980-76-1190-000, located at 6588 Balls Mill Road, Cedar Run District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff)
4. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP11-SC-002, WILSHIRE LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (OWNER)/CHARLES JENKINS (APPLICANT)
Applicant is appealing a Zoning Administrator’s determination regarding display, a produce vendor, located in a required front yard, PIN #6995-88-5503-000, located at 5599 Lee Highway, Scott District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Andrew Hushour, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT11-MA-004, THE DOMINICAN NUNS (OWNERS)/SAINT DOMINIC’S MONASTERY (APPLICANT) – SAINT DOMINIC’S MONASTERY
Applicant is requesting special permit approval for interment uses, PIN #6001-79-5633-000, located at 2636 Monastery Road, Marshall District, Linden, Virginia. (Saundra O’Connell, Staff)
6. ZONING VARIANCE #ZNVA11-MA-002, CAROLYN A. CALARCO (OWNER/APPLICANT) – PEACEFUL HAVEN ALPACAS
Applicant is requesting a variance to reduce the required one hundred (100) foot setback to allow for the construction of a barn, PIN #6943-79-7680-000, located at 8046 Leeds Manor Road, Marshall District, Marshall, Virginia. (Drew Hushour, Staff)
7. OTHER BUSINESS