The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 12:45 p.m. on Thursday, June 6, 2013, in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, June 6, 2013, beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Building, First Floor Meeting Room, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE MAY 2, 2013 MEETING
2. ZONING VARIANCE #ZNVA13-SC-002, JOSEPH W. CODY & JENNIFER S. KRAVITS (OWNERS)/JOSEPH W. & JENNIFER S. CODY (APPLICANTS) – CODY RESIDENCE
Applicants are requesting a variance of the fifty (50) foot rear yard setback requirement in the Rural Conservation (RC) zoning district to allow for the construction of an addition, PIN 7010-38-2730-000, located at 3497 Bull Run Mountain Road, Scott District, The Plains, Virginia. (Rob Walton, Staff)
NOTE: The public hearing was closed on April 4, 2013.
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT13-SC-010, JEFFREY L. LEHEW FAMILY, LLC X (OWNER/APPLICANT) – LEHEW PROPERTY
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to allow for automobile sales, PIN 7906-00-6859-000, located at 5459 Old Alexandria Turnpike, Warrenton, Virginia. (Holly Meade, Staff)
4. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT13-SC-017, FRANKLIN C. H. & IRINA S. BARRETT (OWNERS)/IRINA BARRETT (APPLICANT) – CANIS MAXIMUS KENNEL
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to allow for a kennel, PIN 7906-68-7287-000, located at 6205 Beverleys Mill Road, Scott District, Broad Run, Virginia. (Don Del Rosso, Staff)
5. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT13-LE-018, LODE HENRY & JENNIFER YVETTE HOLTSLAG (OWNERS)/JENNIFER HOLTSLAG (APPLICANT) – WALNUT GROVE CHILD CARE #4
Applicant is requesting a special permit to continue operating a preschool, PIN 6889-95-4242-000, located at 6653 Oak Shade Road, Lee District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Holly Meade, Staff)
6. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT13-CT-019, BETHEL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
(OWNER/APPLICANT) – BETHEL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
Applicant is requesting a special permit to enclose an existing pavilion for use as a multi-purpose room as part of a place of worship, PIN #6986-03-3585-000, located at 6903 Blantyre Road, Center District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Don Del Rosso, Staff)
7. OTHER BUSINESS