The Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals will hold a Work Session at 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, September 5, 2013 in the Warren Green Building, Second Floor Conference Room, 10 Hotel Street, Warrenton, Virginia to review the agenda.
The following will be on the agenda for the Fauquier County Board of Zoning Appeals meeting to be held on Thursday, September 5, 2013 beginning at 2:00 p.m. in the Warren Green Building, First Floor Meeting Room, Warrenton, Virginia:
1. REVIEW OF MINUTES OF THE AUGUST 1, 2013 MEETING
2. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT14-CR-002, RICHARD P. & BETSY A. ALLDREDGE (OWNERS/APPLICANTS) – LOVVBUGG FOR DOLLS, INC.
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to allow a major home occupation for the Internet and mail order sales of doll clothing and accessories, PIN 7829-07-4092-000, located at 3570 Cattle Lands Drive, Cedar Run District, Catlett, Virginia. (Don Del Rosso, Staff)
3. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT14-SC-003, BERNARD W. & ANNA RAPP HOSTROP (OWNERS)/BERNARD W. HOSTROP (APPLICANT) – GBH GUNSMITHING, LLC
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to allow a major home occupation for gunsmithing, accessory sales of firearms, and classroom firearms safety education, PIN 6995-72-1941-000, located at 7207 Mill Run Drive, Scott District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Don Del Rosso, Staff)
4. SPECIAL PERMIT #SPPT14-CT-004, UMVINHO INVESTMENTS, LLC (OWNER)/BRIAN C. SMITH (APPLICANT) – MOUNTAIN RIDGE CHURCH
Applicant is requesting special permit approval to allow a place of worship in an existing structure, PIN 6984-99-6795-000, located at 7373 Comfort Inn Drive, Center District, Warrenton, Virginia. (Adam Shellenberger, Staff)
5. ZONING APPEAL #ZNAP14-LE-003, JOAN P. MILLER (OWNER/APPLICANT) – MILLER PROPERTY
Applicant is appealing a Zoning Administrator’s determination that the seven (7) lot limit of Section 7-501.1 has been exceeded and any additional lots created from either of the two subject parcels require the provision of public water unless a Special Exception is approved pursuant to Section 7-501.3 of the Fauquier County Zoning Ordinance, PIN 6889-25-8957-000 and 6889-36-3075-000, located at the northeast corner of Oak Shade Road and James Madison Highway, Lee District, Bealeton, Virginia. (Kimberley Johnson, Staff) Note: This is a public meeting, not a public hearing.
6. OTHER BUSINESS