Thank you for your interest in joining our team! All public school and local government job openings can be found by clicking... View Current Employment Opportunities!
Please note the following before starting the application process.
- Use the tab key to move through the application.
- Do NOT use “Refresh” or “Back” buttons from your browser while completing the application.
- An email address is required. If you do not have an email address, you may set one up at a free site such as (Google, Yahoo, etc)
- Certain fields require specific formats. For example, birth date must be entered as mm/dd/yyyy.
- The application requires contact information, education data, employment history and a record of your knowledge, skills and abilities. We recommend that you have your information accessible for ease of entry. You will need approximately 20-30 minutes to complete the application.
- Please do not attach resumes in lieu of completing the application. Applications may not be considered if incomplete.
- Other requirements that need to be attached to be considered qualified are documents such as certifications, licensures, transcripts, and teaching license.
- We only accept applications online. If you need assistance completing your online application or computer access please call our Human Resources Department at 540-422-8300 or visit our office and we will be happy to help you.
NOTE: Due to the volume of applications received, we will only contact those applicants who have been selected for employment. Applicants may confirm the receipt of their application by visiting the application site. Once you apply, you will receive an email acknowledging the receipt of your application and a PIN number to access your application. Select the applicant profile from the menu on the left side of the screen.
Application Status shown will be one of the following:
Under Review : This means the application has been received and is being initially screened for minimum qualifications.
Forwarded : Your application has now been forwarded to the department/school in which the vacancy is needed for further screening. The hiring department decides which applicants will be interviewed. Not every applicant will be interviewed.
Closed: The vacancy has been filled. An offer of employment is made to the applicant who was determined to be the best match for the position. All interviewed applicants who did not get a job offer are notified of the final outcome of the selection process.
Pending: The position is being re-evaluated based on needs of the department/school.
If you are offered a position with the Fauquier County or Fauquier County Public Schools, you will be given instructions for submitting additional materials to complete a background check. All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, employment reference check, completed Tuberculosis (TB) test and receipt of the Child Abuse and Neglect training certificate.
Would you like to be automatically notified when new job opportunities arise?? Sign up here for job alerts!