The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to plan, develop, monitor and evaluate the voter registration program. Provide all registration transaction services required by the Constitution and Code of Virginia. Monitor the registration program to assure that it is in compliance with law, cost effective, convenient to registrants and executed with courtesy and accuracy. Manage preparation for elections including absentee voting materials, voting machines, ballots, voting precincts, recruit and train officers of election.
Election Information Quick Links
Polling Place Location Change:
401 Marshall Precinct is now located at the Marshall Community Center, 4133A Rectortown Rd, Marshall 20115 until further notice.
- NEW! Primary Election Order June 13, 2017
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Voter Photo ID Brochure
- Online Voter Registration & Absentee Ballot Portal
- Virginia Voter Registration Application
- Virginia Absentee Ballot Application
- Election Results
- Check to see if you are a Registered Voter!
- Where Do I Vote and District Information?
- Where is my Absentee Ballot?
- What's on my ballot?
- Virginia Department of Elections