Proposed Implementation Program
Utilities Task Force Recommendation
The Fauquier County Economic Development Advisory Council, Utilities Task Force prepared the attached Utilities Task Force Report. The Report provides the following primary recommendation to provide expanded and enhanced utility service in selected Service Districts:
The Board of Supervisors use the same funding model as
used in the New
To facilitate the development of the recommendation, an Implementation Plan is proposed. The services of the Fauquier County Economic Development Department and the Fauquier County Water and Sanitation Authority would be utilized to carryout the Implementation Plan.
IMPLEMENTATION PLAN PROPOSAL
Show the need for provision of water services within the
selected Service Districts of New
· Project the level of service required in the selected Service Districts of New Baltimore and Opal.
· Determine the number of businesses and residents that would be served within the selected Service Districts of New Baltimore and Opal.
· Establish the projected cost to develop the required water sources and infrastructure required to provide utilities to the selected Service Districts of New Baltimore and Opal.
· Develop the required funding obligations to finance the development of the water service to the selected Service Districts of New Baltimore and Opal.
· Prepare a proposed Water Construction Funding Agreement between the Board of Supervisors of Fauquier County and the Fauquier County Water and Sanitation Authority.
· Present proposed Water Construction Funding Agreement to the Board of Supervisors for consideration.