A Resolution to APPROVE Colonial Crossing Special Exception SPEX06-LE-020
WHEREAS, Donald R. Tharpe, Trustee, owner/applicant, has submitted a request for a an above ground sewer pumping station(s), a Category 20 Special Exception to serve the proposed Colonial Crossing residential development; and
WHEREAS, the parcels known as PINs 6899-29-5691-000 (60 Acres) and 6990-10-5075-000 comprise this request; and
WHEREAS the aforementioned parcels are within the Bealeton Service District; and
WHEREAS, on September 28, 2006 and October 26, 2006, the Planning Commission held public hearings on this application and voted unanimously to recommend denial of the Special Exception; and
WHEREAS, on March 8, 2007, May 10, 2007 and June 14, 2007, the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors conducted public hearings and considered the written and oral testimony; and
WHEREAS, the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors did not concur with the judgment of the Planning Commission and finds that the Special Exception has met the standards set forth in the Fauquier County Zoning Ordinance, Article 5 and the specific standards of Section 13-200, Part 2; now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED by the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors this 14th day of June 2007, That Special Exception SPEX06-LE-020, Donald R. Tharpe, Trustee, owner/applicant, be, and are hereby, approved subject to the following conditions:
1. The Special Exception is granted for and runs with the land indicated in this application and is not transferable to other land.
2. This Special Exception is granted only for the purpose, structure and/or use indicated on the Special Exception Plat approved with the application, as qualified by these development conditions.
3. A Site Plan shall be required, pursuant to Article 12 of the Zoning Ordinance.
4. This Special Exception approval does not remove any other approvals or permits that shall be required from the County, and other local, state or federal agencies.
5. The sewer piping and sewer pumping station and its related facilities, constructed in the Bealeton Service District, shall be designed and sized to accommodate the wastewater needs of both the residential development and the capacity for the portion of the property that is designated for future commercial use.
6. The sewage pump station(s) shall be designed and constructed in accordance with the Fauquier Water and Sanitation Authority’s (WSA) Utility Standards Manual (USM).
7. The applicant shall design and construct all aspects of the water and sewer facilities associated with the project, in accordance with the WSA Operating Code and, and be responsible for all applicable fees.
8. Any offsite easements (grading, utility, etc.) shall have to be acquired prior to Final Site Plan approval.
9. The applicant shall provide an access easement to the pump station(s) site(s) and parking area to allow for access by WSA or other government agencies.