A Resolution to Approve SPEX04-CR-017, A Category 20 Special Exception to Allow for the Operation of a Water Booster Pumping Station and Ground Storage Tank
WHEREAS, the Fauquier County Water and Sanitation Authority (WSA) and the owners of the property located on the south side of Rogues Road (Route 602), further identified by PIN #7914-79-2156-000, have requested a Category 20 Special Exception to allow for the operation of a water booster pumping station and ground water storage tank; and
WHEREAS, the requested Special Exception will allow the applicants to construct and operate the water booster pumping station and ground water storage tank; and
WHEREAS, on April 29, 2004, the Planning Commission voted unanimously to forward Special Exception SPEX04-CR-017 to the Board of Supervisors with a recommendation of conditioned approval; now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED by the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors this 21st day of June 2004, That Special Exception SPEX04-CR-017, Fauquier County Water and Sanitation Authority, Applicant, be, and is hereby, approved, subject to the following conditions:
1. The Special Exception is granted for and runs with the land indicated in this application and is not transferable to other land.
2. This Special Exception is granted only for the purpose(s), structure(s) and/or uses indicated on the Special Exception Plat approved with the application, as qualified by these development conditions.
3. The development of the property shall be in general conformance with the Special Exception Plat entitled "Rogues Road Water Storage and Pumping Station Special Exception Plat" dated February 2004 and received in the Planning Office on February 13, 2004.
4. A Site Plan shall be required, pursuant to Article 12 of the Zoning Ordinance.
5. The applicant shall provide an access easement to the tank site and parking area to allow for access by Fauquier County Water and Sewer Authority or other government agencies.
6. The maximum water storage tank height shall be 45 feet.
7. The maximum storage capacity of the water storage tank shall be 344,000 gallons.
8. The tower storage facility shall be constructed of green glass coated bolted steel walls and with an aluminum geodesic roof.
9. The two buildings on the site shall have brick-faced architecture, as indicated in the applicant’s submittal from February 13, 2004.