A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE A Category 21 Special Exception Amendment (SEAM08-CR-005) to amend a previously approved Special Exception condition
WHEREAS, Walnut Hill Farm, LLC, owner and applicant, is seeking a Category 21 Special Exception Amendment for a private use grass airstrip located on an approximately 111 acre parcel known as PIN 7920-71-1382-000; and
WHEREAS, on June 26, 2008, the Fauquier County Planning Commission held a public hearing on the proposed Special Exception and unanimously recommended approval of the application, subject to conditions; and
WHEREAS, on August 14, 2008, the Board of Supervisors conducted a public hearing and considered written and oral testimony; and
WHEREAS, the Board of Supervisors has determined that the application satisfies the standards of Zoning Ordinance Articles 5-006 and 5-2100; now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED by the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors this 14th day of August 2008, That SEAM08-CR-005 be, and is hereby, approved, subject to the following conditions:
1. This Special Exception is granted for and runs with the land, PIN 7920-07-1382-000, indicated in this application and is not transferable to other land.
2. This Special Exception is granted only for the purpose(s), structure(s) and/or uses indicated on the original Special Exception Plat, dated April 3, 1985, approved with this application, as qualified by these development conditions.
3. Private use non-lighted grass strip.
4. Maximum of three (3) personal planes and three (3) visiting planes, single engine only.
5. Single hangar, not to exceed 2,500 square feet as well as additional aircraft storage in a pole barn located east of the hangar.
6. FAA approval.
7. No ultra-light operations.
8. State and federal approval.
A Copy Teste
Paul S. McCulla