A RESOLUTION TO APPROVE special exception spex08-ma-002:
17/66, LLC (Mills property)
whereas, 17/66, llc, owner, is seeking Category 13 Special Permit approval to allow for a drive-through facility; and
WHEREAS, the property was rezoned by the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors on June 14, 2007, subject to approved proffers; and
WHEREAS, the approved Concept Development Plan approved as part of the rezoning included the three-lane drive-through subject of this application; and
WHEREAS, on September 27, 2007, the Fauquier County Planning Commission held a public hearing on the proposed Special Exception; and
WHEREAS, on September 27, 2007, the Fauquier County Planning Commission recommended approval of the application, subject to conditions included below; and
WHEREAS, on November 8, 2007, the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors conducted a public hearing and considered written and oral testimony; and
WHEREAS, on November 8, 2007, the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors concurred with the Planning Commission and determined that the application satisfies the standards of Zoning Ordinance Articles 5-006; now, therefore, be it
RESOLVED by the Fauquier County Board of Supervisors this 8th day of November 2007, That SPEX08-MA-002 be, and is hereby, approved, subject to the following conditions:
1. This Special Exception is granted for and runs with the land indicated in this application as PIN 6969-87-8431-000.
2. This Special Exception is granted only for the purpose(s), structure(s) and/or uses indicated on the “Mills Property Special Exception Plat - Revisions” dated August 6, 2007, and received in the Planning Office on August 21, 2007, as approved with this application, as qualified by these development conditions.
3. The plan shall comply with Article 5-006 General Standards for all Special Exceptions.
4. The plan shall comply with the provisions in Article 12 of the Fauquier County Zoning Ordinance. Such provisions shall be reviewed with the Major Site Plan application.
5. Article 7-604.i.2 of the Fauquier County Zoning Ordinance requires a 30-foot dense evergreen tree screen be provided when adjacent to residential zoning districts. The property to the East, South and West are zoned R4. Additional screening shall be required during the site plan process to meet the 30-foot regulation.
6. Sidewalks are required to provide pedestrian access to and from the site and to adjacent sites. Additional sidewalks will be required along Rt. 622 Extended Access Road.
5. The proposed interparcel access easement shall be lined up consistent with existing travel ways and proposed entrance to provide an even connectivity between parcels. In addition, parking shall be located in a manner to not obscure such travel.