LAND DISTURBING PERMIT FOR SITE PLAN OR SUBDIVISION PLAN
Call Environmental Staff at
I) Submission Requirements
- Land Development Application (Choose* DOC or PDF)
- Land Disturbing Application (required in conjunction with the bond documents if construction of a subdivision or site plan will require the disturbance of more than 10,000 square feet)
- Fee Calculation Sheet
- Fee check
- Responsible Land Disturber Certification
II) Additional Information
- Obtain information on Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection
- Evidence of VSMP Registration Statement will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit. (visit the VSMP website)
- Evidence of valid VDOT Entrance permit required prior to release of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Evidence of an approved Zoning Permit will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
Date Last Modified: 08/16/2010