New Items of Interest on the Community Development Web Site:
- The Zoning Ordinance has been updated through January 9, 2014
- Streamlining the Application Process
- The Department of Community Development’s new fee schedule is effective November 1, 2013.
- INSIDE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT quarterly newsletter (January 2014). Sign up for e-notification of future publications by clicking on this link: http://ealert.fauquiercounty.gov/ and select the "Inside Community Development" option.
- Comprehensive Plan Update for Natural and Cultural Resources – Seeking Public Input. For more information, updates, or to take online surveys, please visit http://Chapter2.FauquierCounty.gov; additional information may also be obtained by calling Wendy Wheatcraft or David Ek at 540-422-8210.
- New brochures on various topics are now available from the Department of Community Development. Brochure titles include: Tents, Signs for Businesses, Major Home Occupations, Swimming Pools, Agricultural and Forestal Districts, Floodplains, Special Exceptions, and more! Click here to see the categories and list of brochures.
- Beginning July 1, 2014, a new Local Stormwater Management Program (VMSP) will be instituted. This 2014 Stormwater Management Factsheet outlines the new stormwater regulations. The Virginia Stormwater Management Program FAQ's.
- The Subdivision Ordinance has been updated through December 13, 2012
Keep up to date on what’s happening by signing up for email notification on topics of interest:
Date Last Modified: 01/28/2014