You are cordially invited to attend
Interview with school administrators
for the 2013-2014 school year
Saturday, March 16, 2013
8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Liberty High School
6300 Independence Ave
Bealeton, VA 22712
*Must hold or be eligible for VA Teacher Licensure with appropriate endorsements
What is Required to Attend?
- Application (available
online). A current application must be on file before attending the
job fair. Applicants must hold or be eligible for Virginia Teacher Licensure with appropriate endorsements. Please attach transcripts, Praxis scores if applicable, copy of teaching certification if applicable, resume & references.
- Dress for Success! First impressions are lasting impressions.
- Review Fauquier County Public Schools individual web sites to help you
formulate your questions for school administrators.
- Interviews are by appointment only - be prepared to communicate and articulate
your experiences in a short period of time. (Classroom management techniques,
curriculum familiarity, tracking student progress, parent involvement,
technology in the classroom, etc.).
- Mathematics Teachers
- Sciences Teachers (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Earth Science)
- English Teachers
- Special Education Teachers (Autism, Learning Disabilities, Emotional Disabilities, Multiple Disabilities, Intellectual Disabilities, Early Childhood)
- Career & Technical Education Teachers (Agriculture & Business)
- Elementary Education Teachers (K-6)
- Music Teachers
- Reading Specialist
- Foreign Language Teachers (Spanish, Latin, French)
- Guidance Counselors
- Instructional Coordinators
- Speech Pathologist
- Occupational Therapist
Reasons to Attend?
- Provides a great opportunity for educators to
meet and interview with school administrators who have hiring authority.
- Take the first step toward joining a TEAM of professionals who are
dedicated to educating students in a desirable learning atmosphere.
- Candidates will need to check-in prior to their scheduled interview time.
- Interview times are on a first come first served basis.
- We pay for experience!
- There will be information available regarding the school district,
health benefits, local housing, real estate agents, other businesses
and local newspapers for you to review.
Fauquier County Department of Human Resources
- 320 Hospital Drive, Suite 34 ~ Warrenton, VA 20186
- Phone: (540) 422-8300
Fauquier County Public School System welcomes
applicants with diverse
backgrounds and/or experience to join their quality team of Educators!
The Fauquier County School Board is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability or sex in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities.