Events & Programs
Research & Information Assistance
Ask-A-Librarian - Fill out our online form or call the adult reference desk at (540) 422-8500, ext. 6862
Stitchers - Stitchers are invited to bring their knitting and crochet projects, share tips, tricks and ideas and to discuss books. All ages are invited and novice stitchers are welcome.
- John Marshall Library: 6-8 p.m., 1st and 3rd Tuesdays each month
- John Marshall Library: 12 - 2 p.m., 2nd and 4th Tuesdays each month
Chess Club - For adults who are interested in learning to play or looking to improve their skills; bring a chess board if you have one; light snacks and beverages provided courtesy of the Friends of the Fauquier Library.
- Warrenton Library: 6:30-8:30 p.m., 2nd and 4th Mondays each month
as a Second Language Classes - Presented at the library by Literacy
Volunteers of Fauquier County; call (540) 422-8465 for more information and to reserve space.
- Warrenton Library: 6 p.m. Wednesdays
SCRABBLE - Join others at the library
- John Marshall Library: 6 p.m. Mondays
Café - When was the last time you could discuss your thoughts openly and honestly with others? Have you ever questioned society and its assumptions, or your own? Would you like to have a good, safe discussion without fear of being attacked for having an opinion that is different? Join the discussion at Socrates Café.
- Warrenton Library: 7
p.m. the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month.
Writing Group - Join other adults who write and are looking to share their writing, get feedback from other writers.
- Warrenton Library: 2 p.m., 1st & 3rd Thursdays each month
- Bealeton Library: 3:30 p.m., last Wednesday of the month (regular meeting); 3:30 p.m., 2nd Wednesday of the month (work session)