Marshall Evening Book Club
The John Marshall Library's Evening Book Club meets at 7 p.m. on the last Monday of the month (except where noted with *) at the Marshall Library. New members are always welcome. For more information about the group, call or e-mail Debbie Cosby, (540) 422-8527. The group will be discussing the following selections in 2015:
- Jan. 26: Moloka’i by Alan Brennet
- Feb. 23: The Invention of Wings by Sue Monk Kidd
- March 30: Empty Mansions: the Mysterious Life of Huguette Clark and the Spending of a Great American Fortune by Bill Dedman
- April 27: Still Life With Bread Crumbs by Anna Quindlen
- May 18: Mary Coin by Marisa Silver
- June 29: The Husband’s Secret by Liane Moriarty
- July 27: The Orphan Train by Christina Baker Kline
- Aug. 31: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- Sept. 28: Euphoria by Lily King
- Oct. 26: Little Demon in the City of Light: A True Story of Murder and Mesmerism in Belle Epoque Paris by Steven Levingston
- Nov. 39: Wool by Hugh Howey
- Dec. 14: Holiday party!
To learn more about all of the library's book clubs, visit our Readers' Tools page.