Mystery Book Club
The Warrenton Library's adult mystery book club meets at noon the third Thursday of the month, usually in the John Barton Payne Building, 2 Courthouse Square, Warrenton. For more information, call or e-mail Maryellen Nealon, (540) 422-8514, or ask for details at the Warrenton Library Reference Desk. You may also want to check out the library's book blog, Book Notes, which includes many wonderful posts from Maryellen, often about the mystery genre.
The group will be discussing the following selections in 2014:
- Jan. 16: Dark of the Moon by John Sanford
- Feb. 20: M is for Malice by Sue Grafton (meet in Warrenton Program Room)
- Mar. 20: Monkeewrench by PJ Tracy (anniversary celebration; meet in Warrenton Program Room)
- April 17: Any mystery or fiction title by Donald Westlake
- May 15: Eye of the Needle by Ken Follett
- June 19: Before I Say Good-Bye by Mary Higgins Clark
- July 17: Any title by John D. MacDonald
- Aug. 21: Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen
- Sept. 18: Spider Woman's Daughter by Anne Hillerman
- Oct. 16: Any title by Dororthy Gilman or Mignon Eberhart
- Nov. 20: Silent Night by Robert B. Parker
- Dec. 18: book chat/year-end review (meet in Warrenton Program Room)
To learn more about all of the library's book clubs, visit our Readers' Tools page.