| What is FastLink?
FastLink is a recognized Parks & Recreation software program that delivers outstanding organizational efficiencies and improved customer service.
| FastLink Is The Fastest Way to Register for Programs!
Fauquier County Parks & Recreation offers an automated and efficient client entry, booking and registration system. You can pay with your Visa/MasterCard! If you have not set up your account, now is the time!
How does FastLink benefit the public?
- You will be able to check the availability of a facility for booking.
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation’s Fastlink system benefits it’s customers by improving service and effectiveness of the staff.
Do I need to set up an account?
- Yes. You can apply absolutely free for an account with the Parks & Recreation Department and you can add as many family members to your account as you need.
- To better serve your tax dollars, the Parks & Recreation Department requires that all county residents provide one of three acceptable proofs of residency before we can apply “County Fees”.
~ DMV Issued Drivers License/Photo ID
~ Previous Year “Real” Tax or “Personal Property” Tax Documentation.
~ Voter Registration Card
- These documents may be mailed to the Parks and Recreation Administration office or presented at any of our office locations listed below.
How do I set up an account?
There are 4 ways you can start your Parks and Recreation account:
- You may open your own account online using our "FastLink" website.
- From the Parks & Recreation publication, "GoodTimes", cut out, complete the FastLink Client Account Form and mail it to the Fauquier County Parks & Recreation Department, 320 Hospital Hill Drive, Suite 6, Warrenton, Virginia 20186
These forms my also be dropped off at any of our 5 office locations:
Warrenton Community Center
430 East Shirley Avenue
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
Vint Hill Village Community Center
P.O. Box 861435
Warrenton, Virginia 20187
Marshall Community Center
P. O. Box 928
Marshall, Virginia 20116
C.M. Crockett Park
10066 Rogues Road
Midland, Virginia 22728
Parks & Recreation Administrative Office
Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm
320 Hospital Drive, Suite 6
Warrenton, Virginia 20186
- You may visit one of these locations and have one of our office associates open an account for you.
- Simply print and complete the “Client Account Form” and mail it to the Fauquier County Parks & Recreation Department, 320 Hospital Hill Drive, Suite 6, Warrenton, Virginia 20186.
What is a "FastLink Card”
The FastLink personal photo-ID card is used to identify each account member to our computerized FastLink system. With this card, you will be able to add an amount of money to your Parks and Recreation account that you can use to pay for activities, courses, facility rentals and equipment of your choice.
How do I get a “P & R FastLink Card”
- Your first “P & R FastLink Card” is absolutely free! All you need to do is come to one of the regional office locations listed above.
- Once you have applied for an account and have been entered into the system, the Parks & Recreation Department will confirm your current information and take your picture to be placed on your “P & R FastLink Card”.
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation will then send your card to your home; complete with “Photo-ID” and individual “Barcode”.
How will I register for activities?
- Once you have applied for an account and have been entered into the system, you will receive a “Family Pin Number” and an individual “Barcode” for each member of your family that you have included on your account.
- With your “Family Pin Number” and “Barcode”, Parks and Recreation FastLink system can immediately locate and register you for the program of you choice on the web FastLink site or in person.
- If you don’t have your “Pin” or “Barcode” available when you come in to register, our staff can still locate and register you quickly with your personal ID.
- Go to the Activities tab on the Parks & Recreation's FastLink website and register for activities using the step-by-step guide provided.
How will FastLink benefit me?
- You can set up your family account on the Parks & Recreation’s secured website in a matter of minutes.
- If you sign up at one of the Regional offices, you will recieve your PIN & Barcode
at that time. If you send your account application via mail, your “Family PIN
Number” and “Barcode” will be mailed to you. If you set up your account on-line
your PIN and Barcodes will be emailed to you when your account is activated. Click
here for more details about online registration.
- Once you have your PIN and Barcode, you can access your account and Parks & Recreation options online.
- You can view available registration spaces per activity.
- You can check status of your registrations.
- Parks & Recreation has resumed accepting credit and debit cards in person. See public
notice for more information.
- You can determine availability for renting a facility or shelter on the day of your choice.
- You can get a “P & R FastLink Card”. Your card will have the capacity to hold a credited amount of money to apply to any Parks & Recreation activity of your choice, as well as, serve as a physical ID to enter scheduled Parks & Recreation events.
| Benefits to citizens as users and Fauquier County Tax Payers
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation wants to benefit customers by improving service and effectiveness.
| Benefits to Parks & Recreation Department
- Fauquier County Parks & Recreation benefits by providing accountability to clients and citizens as well as improving the effectiveness of the Department.
| Final Reminder
- We must verify and enter you as a resident of the “County” for you to receive the “County Resident” discount fee.