LAND DISTURBING PERMIT FOR SITE PLAN OR SUBDIVISION PLAN
Call Zoning & Development
I) Submission Requirements
- Land Development Application (Choose* DOC or PDF) with original signatures
- Land Disturbing Application (required in conjunction with the bond documents if construction of a subdivision or site plan will require the disturbance of more than 10,000 square feet)
- Fee Calculation Sheet
- Fee check
- Responsible Land Disturber Certification
- CD containing individual PDFs of all submission materials - do not include any financial information (i.e. copy of checks or the fee calculation sheet)
II) Additional Information
- Bonding Process and Requirements - Site Plans
- Bonding Process and Requirements - Subdivisions
- Obtain information on Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection
- Obtain information on DEQ Construction Permits
- Evidence of VSMP Construction Permit Registration Statement will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Evidence of valid VDOT Entrance permit required prior to release of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Evidence of an approved Zoning Permit will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
Date Last Modified: 06/08/2015