LAND DISTURBING PERMIT WITH E&S PLAN REVIEW
Call Zoning & Development
I) Submission Requirements
- Land Development Application (DOC or PDF) with original signatures
- Land Disturbing Application(required if construction will require the disturbance of more than 10,000 square feet)
- Fee Calculation Sheet
- Fee check
- Responsible Land Disturber Certification
- Two (2) copies of the Erosion and Sediment Control Checklist and Plan
- Minimum Standards 1-19
- CD containing individual PDFs of all submission materials
II) Additional Information
- Obtain information on Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection
- Obtain information on DEQ Construction Permits
- Evidence of VSMP Registration Statement will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Evidence of valid VDOT Entrance permit required prior to release of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Off-site Soil Tracking Form
- Evidence of an approved Zoning Permit will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
Date Last Modified: 01/02/2014