Call Planning Staff at
It is strongly encouraged that all applicants meet with Planning Staff to discuss their Special Permit application before submission.
I) Submission Requirements
- Land Development Application (DOC or PDF)
- Special Permit Submission Checklist
- Fee Check: Categories 9-22 $800, all other Special Permits $500; additional Special Permit uses $300. If multiple uses are requested, a fee for each use is required.
- 16 copies of a Statement of Justification including all information listed in the submission checklist.
- 16 copies of plat showing conditions and proposed improvements
- 16 copies of any photographs, documents or other supporting materials submitted
- A traffic impact analysis (TIA) or a traffic assessment as per Section 301B of the Design Standards Manual.
II) Other Information
- Special Permits require posting. Obtain posting and affidavit information here.
- Special permit applications are acted upon by the Board of Zoning Appeals after the Board holds a public hearing. Filing deadlines for Special Permit applications are here. Applications will only be docketed for the listed public hearing if they are complete.
Date Last Modified: 05/07/2013