SUPPLEMENTAL LAND DISTURBING PLAN
Questions about Land Disturbing Permits?
Call Zoning & Development
I) Submission Requirements
- Land Development Application (DOC or PDF) with original signatures
- Land Disturbing Application
- Fee Calculation Sheet
- Fee check
- Existing approved plan with red-lined changes
- CD containing individual PDFs of all submission materials - do not include any financial information (i.e. copy of checks or the fee calculation sheet)
II) Additional Information
- Obtain information on Erosion and Sediment Control Inspection
- Evidence of VSMP Registration Statement will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Visit the VSMP website
- Evidence of valid VDOT Entrance permit required prior to release of Land Disturbing Permit.
- Evidence of an approved Zoning Permit will be required prior to issuance of Land Disturbing Permit.
Date Last Modified: 06/08/2015