New Items of Interest on the Community Development Web Site:
- The Zoning Ordinance has been updated through August 14, 2014
- INSIDE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT quarterly newsletter (July 2014). Sign up for e-notification of future publications by clicking on this link: http://ealert.fauquiercounty.gov/ and select the "Inside Community Development" option.
- New Stormwater Management Regulations as of July 1, 2014
- The Comprehensive Plan has been updated as of June 12, 2014
- The Department of Community Development recent fee changes, EFFECTIVE July 1, 2014. Explanation of fee changes.
- The Subdivision Ordinance has been updated through June 12, 2014
- For Construction General Permit Holders, see changes to the permit renewal process and procedures. Also, click here for information regarding Construction General Permits and forms
- INSIDE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT quarterly newsletter (April 2014). Sign up for e-notification of future publications by clicking on this link: http://ealert.fauquiercounty.gov/ and select the "Inside Community Development" option.
- Streamlining the Application Process
- New brochures on various topics are now available from the Department of Community Development. Brochure titles include: Tents, Signs for Businesses, Major Home Occupations, Swimming Pools, Agricultural and Forestal Districts, Floodplains, Special Exceptions, and more! Click here to see the categories and list of brochures.
- Beginning July 1, 2014, a new Local Stormwater Management Program (VMSP) will be instituted. This 2014 Stormwater Management Factsheet outlines the new stormwater regulations. The Virginia Stormwater Management Program FAQ's.
Keep up to date on what’s happening by signing up for email notification on topics of interest:
Date Last Modified: 08/20/2014