Accepted at the following location:
- Corral Farm (Bulk Recycling Area)
- Accepted on Sundays in Corral Farm Collection Site (for a limited time)
How to Prepare for Recycling:
- Remove all ornaments, garland, tinsel etc.
- Tree should not be in a bag
- Place tree in yard waste recycling pile
- Trees will be chipped into mulch by contractor
Did you know that of the 50 million Christmas trees purchased each year in the United States, 30 million are landfilled? Please recycle your Christmas tree.
View the Recycle Christmas Trees video by Kettle Run Ecology Club
Date Last Modified: 02/08/2013