Interview with school administrators
for the 2015-2016 school year
Saturday, April 11, 2015
8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Liberty High School
6300 Independence Ave
Bealeton, VA 22712
*Must hold or be eligible for VA Teacher Licensure with appropriate endorsements
What is Required to Attend?
- Registration form (available
online). A current registration form must be on file before attending the
job fair. Applicants must hold or be eligible for Virginia Teacher Licensure with appropriate endorsements. To participate in the FCPS 2015 Job Fair, you must attach resume, cover letter and copy of teaching certification if applicable.
- Arts Instruction
- Career and Technical Studies
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Foreign Language, Spanish, French
- Guidance Counselor Instruction
- Health and Physical Education
- Hearing Impaired Teacher
- High School (English)
- High School (Math)
- High School (Science)
- High School (Social Studies)
- High School Dual Enrollment (English)
- High School Dual Enrollment (Spanish)
- Library Science
- Middle School (All Subjects)
- Middle School (Math and Science)
- Occupational Therapist
- Physical Therapist
- Special Education (Autism, LD, ED, MD, ID, ECSE)
- Speech Pathologists Instruction
Reasons to Attend:
Important to Note:
- Provides a great opportunity for educators to
meet and interview with school administrators who have hiring authority.
- Take the first step toward joining a TEAM of professionals who are
dedicated to educating students in a desirable learning atmosphere.
- We pay for experience!
- Receive information regarding the school district,
health benefits, other businesses
and local newspapers for you to review.
- Candidates will need to check-in prior to their scheduled interview time.
- Interview times are on a first come first served basis.
- Review Fauquier County Public Schools individual web sites to help you
formulate your questions for school administrators.
- Be prepared to communicate and articulate
your experiences in a short period of time. (Classroom management techniques,
curriculum familiarity, tracking student progress, parent involvement,
technology in the classroom, etc.).
- Interviews by appointment only. All interviews will be prescheduled prior to the event.
Fauquier County Department of Human Resources
- 320 Hospital Drive, Suite 34 ~ Warrenton, VA 20186
- Phone: (540) 422-8300
Fauquier County Public School System welcomes
applicants with diverse
backgrounds and/or experience to join their quality team of Educators!
The Fauquier County School Board is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability or sex in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities.