Bealeton Evening Book Club
The Bealeton Library's Evening Book Club for adults meets at 7:30 p.m., usually on the third Monday of the month.
New members are always welcome. Call (540) 422-8500, ext. 6872 for more information or to suggest new authors, titles or genres for discussion.
The group will be discussing the following selections for 2014:
- Jan. 13: Gift From the Sea by Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Feb. 10: The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck
- March 17: The Aviator’s Wife by Melanie Benjamin
- April 21: And the Mountains Echoed by Khaled Hosseini
- May 19: Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris
- June 16: The Astronaut Wives Club by Lily Koppel
- July 21: The Secret Keeper: A Novel by Kate Morton
- Aug. 18: Planning meeting
- Sept. 15: Wish You Well by David Baldacci
To learn more about all of the library's book clubs, visit our Readers' Tools page.