The Book Cellar
in the basement of the John Barton Payne Building
2 Courthouse Square, Old Town Warrenton
(Entrance on Waterloo Street)
(540) 341-3447 -- during regular sale hours only
Visit the Book Cellar on Facebook
Regular Sale Hours: Fridays and Saturdays, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Nearly new and used hardcover and paperback fiction and nonfiction books for all ages and interests with prices starting at 50 cents:
- Recent hardcover fiction - $2-$4
- Hardcover fiction - $1 or as marked
- Oversize paperback fiction - $1
- Paperback fiction - $0.50
- Non-fiction - priced as marked
- Children's books - $0.25 - $5
- VHS tapes - $1
- Music CDs - $2 or as marked
- Audio Books - priced as marked
- DVDs - $3 or as marked
- Book sets and rare/collector's editions - priced as marked
Proceeds from The Book Cellar and other Friends fund-raisers help provide special library programs and cultural events for children and adults that would not be possible to present without its support.
Volunteers are needed to work in The Book Cellar. Those interested in volunteering may call (540) 439-1939 and leave a message.
Learn more about the Friends of the Fauquier Library.