Fauquier County Public Library -- Career & Employment Resources
Library Home Page > Job Seekers
Career & Employment Resources
Resources at the Library
Check Out Items From the Library
Books and DVDs by Topic
- Atomic Learning - Provides on-demand software training and support tutorials to develop and increase technology skills, proficiency, and productivity.
- Business Insights- Search this database to find detailed company and industry news and information.
- Ferguson's Career Guidance Center - Features information on more than 3,300 jobs and 94 industries.
- Gale Directory Library - Directories include the American Wholesalers and Distributors Directory, Consultants and Consulting Organizations Directory, Encyclopedia of Associations: National Organizations, Encyclopedia of Associations: Regional, State and Local Organizations, Gale Directory of Publications and Broadcast Media and Scholarships, Fellowships & Loans.
- Testing and Education Reference Center - Take on-line practice tests and use test prep eBooks for a variety of licensing exams.
- ReferenceUSA - The No. 1 source of information on businesses and people for researchers, students and job seekers.
- Small Business Collection - Perfect for business schools and entrepreneurs, this compilation provides insights, tips, strategies and success stories. Users will find hundreds of full text subject-appropriate periodicals.
Add Skills to Your Resume: Free access to software and technology training videos from Atomic Training - just use your library card!
Local Resources and Services