The Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a series of residential burglaries in northern Fauquier County. These burglaries are considered related to other burglaries that occurred in the same time period in western Loudoun County. The burglaries in northern Fauquier County span from the end of October 2012 to mid-January 2013.
- October 23, 2012 during the early afternoon a residence in the 4000 block of Halfway Rd was entered; jewelry and silver taken
- November 16, 2012 during daytime hours a residence in the 1700 block of Halfway Rd was entered; sterling silver and cash taken
- December 13, 2012 during daytime hours a residence in the 2700 block of Atoka Rd was entered; jewelry taken
- December 31, 2012 a cabin in the 3300 block of Bull Run Mountain Rd was entered, during an unknown time period; electronic equipment tampered with nothing taken
- December 31, 2012 sometime between 6:30 and 11:30pm a residence in the 3700 block of Landmark Rd was entered; jewelry; silver and a firearm taken
- January 14, 2013 during daytime hours a residence in the 3400 block of Halfway Rd was entered; silver taken
- January 15, 2013 sometime between 4:00 and 10:00pm a residence in the 4200 block of Narrows Ln (Bunker Hill Rd area) was entered; jewelry and silver taken
Please be vigilant in observing your surroundings. Report IMMEDIATELY any persons, vehicles or situations that seem out of the ordinary and/or suspicious. Any unsolicited visitors to private property should be handled with caution and reported IMMEDIATELY to Law Enforcement.
Anyone with information about these incidents or others is encouraged to call Fauquier County Crime Solvers at 540-349-1000 or the Fauquier County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigations Division at 540-422-8650.
Remember a caller’s identity can remain anonymous and Crime Solvers offers a reward.
Authority: Sheriff Charlie Ray Fox, Jr.
Date Last Modified: