Please review the Circuit Court page for information regarding the Court schedule.
The Clerk of the Court is offering Secure Remote Access to Land Records at a reduced annual subscription price.
THE CLERK'S OFFICE WILL BE PROVIDING LIMITED SERVICES DURING THE CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) STATE OF EMERGENCY. You should e-mail email@example.com with any inquiries and you will be advised as to what is available at this time.
The Clerk serves as
As Court Administrator, the Clerk processes all civil and criminal cases, maintains all court files and records, issues court subpoenas, prepares court orders, and oversees the jury selection process.
The Clerk also issues marriage licenses and accepts applications for concealed handgun permits. The Clerk's Office is custodian of land records and court records filed since 1759, when the County was incorporated.
The Clerk's Office provides many services to the general public and members of the legal profession. In providing these services this office has maintained high quality and efficient service.
Other Court Links
Virginia Circuit Court Online Payment System to pay fines & costs
VJEFS (Virginia Judicial E-Filing System).
- Adult Court Services
- Circuit Court Case Information
- Fauquier General District Court for traffic cases, misdemeanor cases, preliminary hearings, and civil cases under $25,000
- Fauquier Juvenile & Domestic Relations Court
- Payment Plan Policy for Fines and Costs
- Virginia's Judicial System
- Virginia Lawyer Referral Service
2020 CALENDAR Revised
Remote Hearing Form (COVID-19)
- Church Trustee Application
- Civil Cover Sheet
- Commissioner of Accounts Instructions
- Marriage License Application email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request for Probate email to: email@example.com
- Expungement Forms
Forms for Remote Access to Land Records
- Subscription Information
- Remote Access Agreement Reduced Annual Subscription Rate
- Remote Access Application