Coronavirus updates are available on the Emergency Event Information Page.

Transportation Committee - FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Expand/Contract Questions and Answers

  • How do I obtain a Transportation Committee Citizen Request Form?

  • How do I have a School Bus Stop Ahead or other school related sign added to my road?

  • I want a sign (Watch for Children, Deer, or other advisory sign) installed on my street, what should I do?

  • How can I get the speed limit lowered on my street?

  • I live on a private street and would like it to be maintained by VDOT, what should I do?

  • How do I get the gravel VDOT road I live on paved?

  • Who is responsible for maintaining roads in the County?