Fauquier County Human Resources wants to ensure the safety of those whom we serve and our employees. Please refrain from visiting us if are not feeling well or experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, coughing or shortness of breath. Other illnesses and symptoms include:
- Any symptoms of a cold or the flu
- Fever, coughing or shortness of breath
- Severe headaches or body aches
- Vomiting or diarrhea
- Other contagious disease
We recommend you cancel and reschedule your visit. We will help you reschedule any appointments when you are better.
If you need to reschedule an appointment
Please contact us by phone at 540-422-8300 to reschedule your appointment.
If you come to a Fauquier County office when you are sick
For the safety of our employees and those that we serve, if you or someone with you appears ill or meets any of the conditions listed above, the office may cancel your appointment or interview. We will assist you in rescheduling your appointment, without any penalty for when you are feeling better.
Information for employees regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act is provided below:
- For information regarding paid leave entitlements, eligible employees and qualifying reasons for leave click here.
- In order to request leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act an employee must complete the request form provided below and submit it to the Human Resources Department.
Families First Coronavirus Response Act Leave Form
The Department of Human Resources will provide quality services for the County Government and School Division by achieving strategic goals; recruiting, selecting, and retaining quality employees; and administering a comprehensive Human Resources program that is consistent with federal, state, and local laws/regulations which meets the needs of the divisions and the citizens of Fauquier County.
About Human Resources
We provide services to both Fauquier County Government and Fauquier County Public Schools. Human Resource administers a comprehensive program aimed at attracting, motivating, and retaining a professional high-quality workforce. We serve approximately 1792 school and 718 county employees with:
- Recruitment, selection, and retention plans
- Compensation and benefits programs
- Risk Management & Safety
- Performance management
- Employee relations
- Policy development and interpretation
- Organizational development
- Employment law compliance
- Training and Professional Development
- Mentoring Program
While visiting our various links, if you discover that your questions were not addressed, please contact us at (540) 422-8300 or submit your questions/comments to Ask HR.
Fauquier County Government is an equal opportunity employer in all aspects of employment without regard to race, color, religion, political affiliation, national origin, disability, marital status, gender, or age.