Fauquier County Department of Parks and Recreation is offering a limited amount of small-size matching grants. The grants are offered to organizations as seed money to initiate new programs/services and funds to enhance current program/services. The exact amount of grant money will not be determined until after May 1, 2020. Grant funds will be disbursed to successful applicants by July 1, 2020.
Applications categories are:
Who can apply?
Fauquier County non-profit organizations
What you need to identify:
- Name of program and full description
- How long the program has been in operation (submit P/L from previous year)
- Total cost of program – per quarter or annually
- Funding sources – initial and continuing
- Specifically how grant funds will be used
- What is the long-term purpose of this project
- What do you hope to accomplish?
Size of grants: Small-size matching grants
- Proof that the applicant is incorporated and based in Fauquier County
- Provide documentation that the applicant is non-profit
- County to supply up to $3 for each $1 contributed by project
- Grant request falls under at least one of the above mentioned categories
- 90% of program/project participants are residents of Fauquier county
- 90% of program/project activities are held in Fauquier County
- The program/project must benefit the general public without exclusion based on race, creed, color, religion, national origin, physical disability, or financial ability to pay.
Application forms and detailed instructions on submitting grant application may be found below beginning February 19, 2020.
Grant Deadline: March 30, 2020
Submit to: Liz.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-422-8550
Department of Parks and Recreation
320 Hospital Hill Drive Suite 6,
Warrenton, VA 20186