The mission of the Registrar’s Office is to plan, develop, monitor and evaluate the voter registration program. Provide all registration transaction services required by the Constitution and Code of Virginia. Monitor the registration program to assure that it is in compliance with law, cost effective, convenient to registrants and executed with courtesy and accuracy. Manage preparation for elections including absentee voting materials, voting machines, ballots, voting precincts, recruit and train officers of election.
Election Information Quick Links
- NEW Primary Election Order 11 June 2019
- Absentee Ballot Tracking (Mailed Ballots Only)
- Voter Photo ID Requirements
- Voter Photo ID Brochure
- Online Voter Registration & Absentee Ballot Portal
- Virginia Voter Registration Application
- Virginia Absentee Ballot Application
- Election Results
- Check to see if you are a Registered Voter!
- Where Do I Vote and District Information?
- Where is my Absentee Ballot?
- What's on my ballot?
- Virginia Department of Elections