Temporary closure of The Work Place
THE WORK PLACE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. We will continue to work closely with county government to monitor the status of COVID-19 and take steps to protect the health and safety of our customers, staff and volunteers. Should you need information or wish to speak with a staff member, please call 540-422-8422. Thank you for your patience at this time.
New!! Hot Jobs-Now Hiring!
The Work Place - Fauquier County's Career
Located at 320 Hospital Drive (Alice Jane Childs Building) in Warrenton, The Work Place is a career resource center available to all county residents to assist them in finding employment. The Work Place is not an employment agency and encourages independent job search with multiple resources at your disposal. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Please call 540-422-8422 to make an appointment for one-on-one resume and application assistance.
Need help filing an unemployment benefits claim? A VEC representative will be at The Work Place every Wednesday, from 10 am to 3 pm. Stop by for assistance or information.
The Work Place, Fauquier County’s Career Resource Center, offers the following One-Stop services free of charge:
- Multiple Job Postings – Direct from employers, websites and local papers
- Assistance with establishing new email accounts and job search web sites
- Computer and Internet Access
- Fax and Copy Machine
- Resume, application and job preparation assistance by appointment (call 540-422-8422)
- Referral for free On-Line Computer Classes
- Information and referral for supportive services to: